Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre Hobart
Here at the Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre, we take the time to listen to what you want from your holiday and create a tailored itinerary just for you. We work with you before and during your stay to make sure that you will experience the side of Tassie that we know and love. We can help guide you in your holiday choices and offer suggestions to enhance your holiday and truly connect with Tassie. We are located on the corner of Elizabeth and Davey streets, right in the heart of the waterfront and CBD. We are also available to answer queries and make tour bookings on Saturdays at Salamanca Market and also in Elizabeth Street Mall in the information booth.
- Australian Tourism Accreditation Program
- Visitor Information Centre National Accreditation
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Visitor Information Centre
- Destination Southern Tasmania Bronze Membership
- Booking/Tour Desk
- Free Wifi
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.