Great Western Tiers Visitor Centre
Let the Great Western Tiers Visitor Centre help you discover the magic of the Meander Valley. Talk to a local and learn about the wonderful things to see and do in the Great Western Tiers. Open seven days a week from 9am to 5pm, and to 6pm in summer, they are well placed to assist you with all your travelling needs. Not sure where to go? The Centre can prepare a free itinerary for you and help with all your tour and accommodation bookings. Whatever your interest - walks, heritage, gourmet food, wildlife, arts and crafts, they know all the best places! Come and explore the history and mystery of the Great Western Tiers. Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.
- Quality Tourism Accredited Business
- Visitor Information Centre National Accreditation
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Visitor Information Centre
- Booking/Tour Desk
- Coach Parking
- Interpretive Centre
- Public Toilet
- RV Parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Point
- Broadband Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
- Indigenous themes and/or interpretation