Cascade Brewhouse is nestled at the base of the majestic Mount Wellington and set against Australia's oldest brewery, Cascade Brewery. With a rich Tasmanian heritage, the over three acres of heritage gardens provide the perfect backdrop for an afternoon beverage and a bite to eat. Cascade Brewhouse has an extensive range of craft beers and ciders, all made on-site, and has a seasonal cafe menu featuring the best of fresh Tasmanian produce. Jump on to a Cascade Brewery tour to head inside Australia's oldest brewery, or sign up to Beer School to learn all about the brewing process.
- Australian Tourism Accreditation Program
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
- No, we are fully licensed
- Between $20 and $30
- Modern Australian
- Food & Wine