Platypus Park Country Retreat
When playing golf at Barnbougle Dunes or Lost Farm then you'll love staying at Platypus Park Country Retreat accommodation in Bridport. Self-contained one, two and three bedroom units and spa cottages, for singles, couples or small groups, something to suit all budgets. Perfect for a weekend getaway, quiet weekend, or family time, and situated on forty acres just a two-minute drive from the town centre and beaches. Fish for trout in the farm dams, enjoy a stroll around the property you may even spot a platypus, enjoy the new games room. Your on-site hosts will look after your every need, including breakfast hampers or barbecue provisions for your group, and travel information. Explore the North East Tasmanian hinterland too, visit wineries, walk to a waterfall, stroll a deserted beach, take a mountain bike ride around the new Derby and Hollybank Trails, and Blue Tier, so many activities to keep you busy. This environmentally caring property uses solar energy, collects rain water, has recycling and other best practice sustainability measures in place.
- Aussie Host
- Quality Tourism Accredited Business
- EarthCheck Certified
- ECO Certified (Ecotourism) by Ecotourism Australia
- Hosted Accommodation Australia
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Baggage Holding Room
- Communal Kitchen
- Communal Lounge
- Communal Refrigerator
- Communal Shower
- Conference/Function Facilities
- Family Friendly
- Games or recreation room
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Tour Desk
- Electric Vehicle Charging Point
- Free Wifi
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Beaches & Surf
- Nature & Wildlife
110 to 180
All linen supplied, extra person rate AUD20 to AUD30. Breakfast provisions from AUD9 per person per day. Barbecue packs available for AUD15 per person.
Bike Friendly Facilities