NRMA St Helens Waterfront Holiday Park
Overlooking the stunning Georges Bay on the north-east coast of Tasmania, NRMA St Helens Waterfront Holiday Park opened in October 2018. It's just minutes from the breathtaking Bay of Fires and only a 2-hour drive from Launceston. The bustling town of St Helens is known for having the warmest climate in Tasmania. From natural wonders and pristine bays, to world-class mountain bike trails and the thrill of deep sea fishing, you’ll want to revisit St Helens time and time again.
- Quality Tourism Accredited Business
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Tourism Accommodation Australia (Division of AHA, TAA)
- Camp Kitchen
- Communal Kitchen
- Communal Refrigerator
- Communal Shower
- Dump point
- Family Friendly
- Games or recreation room
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- 24 Hour Reception
- Free Wifi
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Not Available
31 to 240
Accommodation available includes studio and two bedroom cabins as well as ensuite , powered and unpowered sites