Hobart Hideaway Pods
Hobart Hideaway Pods offers boutique eco friendly accommodation conveniently located within 20 minutes drive of Hobart, Tasmania. Our accommodation consists of two architecturally designed individual ‘Pods’, named The Vanilla Pod and The Pea Pod. Situated amongst a rural setting, with glimpses to Mount Wellington and amazing views to The Derwent Estuary beyond, our guests appreciate the close proximity to Hobart and all of its attractions whilst being in the secluded quiet of the surrounds. Both pods are equipped with king-sized beds, which can also be configured as a twin, fluffy towels, hair dryer, composting toilet, shower and basin, iron and ironing board, coat stand and hangers, TV, heater, WiFi, books, magazines, some games and a comprehensive guest information book. The kitchenette includes a kettle, toaster, bar fridge, microwave, and all the trimmings. There is a small mini-bar stocked with some local wines, ciders and beers. Guests are welcome to bring their own breakfast goodies. Tea and coffee is complimentary. A continental breakfast is available on request, which includes bread/toast, condiments, cereal, yoghurt, and fresh fruit. The pods have bi-folding doors, which open up the entire front onto sweeping decks and are beautifully decorated.
- Australian Tourism Accreditation Program
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Tourism Council Australia
- Destination Southern Tasmania Bronze Membership
- Free Wifi
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Not Available
120 to 180