Hobart Hideaway Pods
Hobart Hideaway Pods offers boutique eco friendly accommodation conveniently located within 20 minutes drive of Hobart, Tasmania. Our accommodation consists of two architecturally designed individual ‘Pods’, named The Vanilla Pod and The Pea Pod. Situated amongst a rural setting, with glimpses to Mount Wellington and amazing views to The Derwent Estuary beyond, our guests appreciate the close proximity to Hobart and all of its attractions whilst being in the secluded quiet of the surrounds. Both pods are equipped with king-sized beds, which can also be configured as a twin, fluffy towels, hair dryer, composting toilet, shower and basin, iron and ironing board, coat stand and hangers, TV, heater, WiFi, books, magazines, some games and a comprehensive guest information book. The kitchenette includes a kettle, toaster, bar fridge, microwave, and all the trimmings. There is a small mini-bar stocked with some local wines, ciders and beers. Guests are welcome to bring their own breakfast goodies. Tea and coffee is complimentary. A continental breakfast is available on request, which includes bread/toast, condiments, cereal, yoghurt, and fresh fruit. The pods have bi-folding doors, which open up the entire front onto sweeping decks and are beautifully decorated. Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.
- Quality Tourism Accredited Business
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Destination Southern Tasmania Bronze Membership
- Non Smoking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Point
- Free Wifi
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- 4 Stars
120 to 180